Yonanas Frozen Treat Maker
Do you go bananas for ice cream? Make it with frozen bananas—and without the guilt! This dessert maker uses patent-pending technology to create a frozen treat out of fruit. The result? A delicious, healthful dessert that looks like soft-serve ice cream and tastes yummy. It's a great opportunity to use up those bananas that get extra ripe. What You Get
Yonanas Frozen Treat Maker Features
- Yonanas dessert maker
- Plastic storage container
- 4 popsicle molds
- 4 popsicle handles
- Manufacturer's 90-day limited warranty
Directions for Use
- Grinds and emulsifies frozen bananas and other frozen fruits
- Mix with additional fruits like blueberries and acai to increase your antioxidants
- Make your own custom flavors like strawberry banana or blackberry vanilla bean
- No sugar added if you use only fruit in your recipes
- Delicious and fun way to get your daily servings of fruit
- Popsicle molds and handles
- Freeze your yonanas into pops for unique treat
- Unit comes apart so it's easy to clean
- Bananas are considered a "superfood" and are low in sodium, fat and cholesterol
- Bananas contain three natural sugars (sucrose, fructose and glucose) and are a good source of potassium and fiber
Directions for Cleaning
- Always peel bananas before freezing.
- Always freeze peeled bananas and other frozen fruits for at least 24 hours before using in the Yonanas maker.
- Always make sure the chute is locked in place in the 12 o'clock position on the base.
- Make sure your bananas are "cheetah spotted" before freezing. The more brown spots, the sweeter the taste!
- Wash immediately after use, before food particles solidify.
- Use soapy hot/warm water to clean all parts except the power base
- Wipe power base clean with warm, damp cloth.
- If necessary, use a small brush to get into corners.
- All parts except the power base are dishwasher safe.
||Approx. 6"L x 8"W x 14"H |
||Plugs into standard outlet |
||Wipe base unit with damp cloth; chute assembly components are dishwasher safe|